Lofts on Louis Glick moving forward, from WLNS 6 News, Jackson....
Monday, August 22, 2016
Under Construction: Advanced Plastic Surgery
A new modern medical office for Advanced Plastic Surgery. We've spent so much time looking around inside our 3d VR model. We're really loving seeing the real thing come together!
Posted by David Maxam at 11:29 AM
Fight the Blight: Buick Lofts, Owosso
344 Main was built as a Buick dealership with apartments above, including a large unit for the owners family. We were fortunate enough to have a roll of the original plans provided to us as a starting point for our restoration work.
- Ground floor commercial
- Replace existing deteriorated garages with new.
- 3 New ground floor ADA accessible apartment units
- Renovation and re-configuring 9 upstairs units.
- 19,272 sf
Posted by David Maxam at 11:01 AM
Fight the Blight:
W.R. Reynolds Building 1885, Jackson
W.R. Reynolds building has been sitting empty for years after a sprinkler pipe burst on the top floor and flooded the building. We're pleased to be bringing it back to life with Kincaid Henry Building group.
- 2 stories of new apartments with balconies
- New ground floor restaurant design
- Redeveloped alley as outdoor seating and beer garden.
Posted by David Maxam at 10:04 AM
Lofts on Louis Glick:
We've loved designing this new build mixed-use project as part of the revitalization of downtown Jackson. This also may be Maxam Architecture's tallest new construction project to date.
- 46,280 sf
- 4 story new brick building in Downtown Jackson.
- 3 Stories of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments over ground level commercial space.
Posted by David Maxam at 9:31 AM
Friday, April 01, 2016
We've completed plans for a new office and manufacturing building for Carlton Technologies.
Posted by David Maxam at 12:15 PM
Widdicomb Building:We've been hard at work with CopperRock construction transforming the old John Widdicomb Furniture building into an office campus.
- Demo addition to the orignal structure for office user parking.
- Creating a new brick north facade where the addition once was connected.
- New 5 story stair tower to increase flexibility and divisibility of the floor plan.
- EG Workforce Solutions office build-out.
- Arthritis Foundation office build-out.
- DealerOn office build-out.
- Collosian Forum office build-out.
- New bridge design between blonde brick and red brick buildings.
Posted by David Maxam at 11:21 AM